I have seen a few of these posts floating around and thought I would join in, I love getting to know the person behind the blog a little better!
1. I have 1 sister, 2 step sisters and a step brother.
2. I lived at home, and in the same house from when I was born until I was 19 years old. I didn't get on that well with my sister when we lived together, but now we are pretty much best friends. So much so that she is going to be my maid of honour :)
3. I got engaged on 6th October 2012 and I am getting married on 7th September 2013!
4. I am a real homebody, give me a cosy night in any day.
5. I love the smell of onions frying!
6. My Dad wanted to name me Kerry, I think I suit Vicky much better though :)
7. When I was at school I thought I wanted to be an events planner/wedding planner, I am much happier with the direction I went in (kitchen designer) and actually love going to work each day. I get to be creative and love getting feedback from clients.
8. As much as I try to be organised, I am convinced it is not meant to be. I frustrate myself with my messiness!
9. My favourite food is either spaghetti bolognese or my Mum's roast potatoes.
10. The Mr says I largely watch 'crap tv' but we are both obsessed with Bones and religiously watch it together.
11. I was quite good at school, but once I got to 6th form I lost a lot of interest and ended up leaving after taking my AS Levels, I have had a full time job since leaving at 18 years old.
12. We really wanted to do an American road trip, visiting Man vs Food spots and all the theme parks in Florida for our honeymoon, but it is going to be hurricane season so we are having to rethink our plans!
13. Whilst at school I learnt to play the flute, recorder and keyboard, but gave them up as I cannot read sheet music, I used to just memorise all the songs!
14. I love looking back at photos but always seem to forget to take them!
15. I do nearly all the cooking in our house, other people cooking and possibly not cooking meat etc. enough actually scares me!
16. I am lucky in that I got to travel a fair bit when I was younger. I have visited lots of places including Florida, Majorca, Madeira, France, Italy & Gambia.
17. I went to Lapland when I was 6 years old and when I visited Santa I lost the teddy bear I had had since I was born, I cried all the way home :(
18. My favourite films are Shawshank Redemption, Love Actually, Bring It On & 10 Things I Hate About You.
19. One of my favourite places in the world is my Dad's house in France. It reminds me of happy summer holidays with my parents being together.
20. Whilst at school I used to get bullied for being super skinny, I was so glad when at 19/20 years old I finally got some curves!
21. Whilst watching Glee/Revenge/Jersey Shore my sister and I text each other a running commentary.
22. I am not a very strong swimmer, and panic a little if the water gets too deep.
23. Whilst on holiday I can quite easily spend the whole day lounging in the sun, reading at least a book a day, usually more.
24. I am the biggest lightweight, I used to be able to drink like a fish, but if I have 1 white wine spritzer I feel tipsy! Consequently I don't really drink any more and am always the designated driver.
25. My Mum is the one person I can talk to about pretty much anything, we have always been super close and I can't imagine it being any other way - Love you Mum!
So now you know a little more about me! Please leave a link if you have done a similar post, I would love to know a bit more about you!