Jenna Ushkowitz - Tina Cohen-Chang
2. Hello Kitty Cuteness
I think that will be enough to keep me going for the year! What are your New Year's resolutions?
Leggings, H&M £7, Black body con skirt, H&M £3, Rust tunic top, Primark £6, Faux fur gilet, Primark via Charity Shop £2
Outfit total £26
I got another key necklace for Christmas, hopefully one day I will be able to add a Tiffany one to my little collection!
Now I know this isn't especially conventional but I will not be telling you what the prizes are(well maybe the odd sneaky hint on Twitter!)
But I will be filling this rather pretty gift bag with lots of goodies for one lucky winner! All the prizes will be purchased by myself and will all be things I have loved over the past year :)
Now for the rules!
1. All you have to do to enter is be a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post with the words 'Please enter me!' and your email address.
2. For a further entries you can;
- post a link to my giveaway with the picture above on your blog side bar
- do a blog post about my giveaway
- tweet about my giveaway
3. For each further entry please leave an additional comment.
4. The giveaway will close on Thursday 10th February at midnight GMT.
5. The winner will be drawn randomly using http://www.random.org/
6. The giveaway is open internationally!
So get entering! And good luck to you all!!
Boots, Birthday gift from the Mr, Black jeans, Matalan £10, Black vest top, H&M £4, Taupe sheer shirt, Primark £5, Leopard Print Bag, H&M £10
Outfit total - £19
Base, Nails Inc 'Saville Row', Leopard Print, All About Face 'Fudge' using Konad M57 Plate
I was very happy to find this Temporary Secretary necklace wrapped up under the tree this Christmas!