Friday 7 January 2011

Lady Bug Says ... Matalan SS11

Afternoon Ladies
I am currently wrapped up in bed, full of an evil fluey cold, fever and general horribleness feeling sorry for myself!
When the Mr came home from work at lunch and bought upstairs today's post I was very pleased to find Matalan's SS11 Look Book amongst the junk mail and bills!
I thought I would share with you a few of my favourite items that I can't wait to be available in store! I now also can't wait for it to be warm enough to wear said items! Hurry up Spring!!




8 comments:

  1. The playsuit is so adorable, the print is so lovely!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo, everyone is ill at the moment, hope you feel better soon!! there are a few pieces i WANT from the new season at matalan! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the playsuit and floral shorts!
    i wish it was summer already :(

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very much liking their shoes at the moment - they need to hurry up and get them in the stores!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously loving matalans s/s collection, bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those wedges are amazing!
    I love a bit of Matalan, they have some really nice stuff, and the jewellery is brilliant to.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So many lovely things in the collection - thanks for sharng. Get well soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the cheapie shops S/S 2011 collections are far more interesting than the expensive stuff! :)

    Really enjoying your posts - Had a good scroll down!

    Tazz x

    www.veritalane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...