Sunday 6 November 2011

Lady Bug Says ... The Birthday Post

Afternoon lovelies, hope everyone has had a good weekend!

I asked in my last post if people would be interested in a post about my birthday and the response was positive so here is a slightly belated birthday post!

My birthday was on Tuesday the 25th and the Mr and I took the day off work to have a day of fun. Unfortunately the horrible weather meant our plans were abit restricted but we still had a great day.

The day started off with flowers and breakfast in bed, I was certainly spoilt!

Then the Mr whisked me off to Dartmoor to escape the rain and have a yummy lunch in a gorgeous pub in front of the log fire.

Birthday steak lunch, those chips were the most amazing chips I have ever eaten! Could of eaten a whole mountain of them!

When then went off into Plymouth and did some shopping and headed home for a curry. Perfect lazy day spent with my favourite person!

I was lucky enough to receive some amazing gifts :) Definitely a very spoilt girl!
Cath Kidston shower gel & body cream, Dirty Works gift set & Lush goodies. As soon as the Mr's mum handed me my present I could smell that amazing Lush shop smell!

Obligatory Hello Kitty gifts :)

Pretty jewellery organiser & some cute decorative hearts

Kindle (yay have wanted one of these for so long!), Kindle cover & Sophie Kinsella book

A ticket to the Clothes Show Live & train tickets to get there! My little sister is the best and knows me so well!
Camera tripod (no more balancing my camera on books!), Alexa style bag and cosiest knitted snood

Thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Finally just a little reminder, you can still vote for me in the Sarenza blogging competition and also be in with a chance of winning £800 worth of shoes too! All you need to do is tweet:
'My vote for the @SarenzaUK comp goes to @ladybugsays #SarenzaUKstyle'

12 comments:

  1. Ahh what a lovely birthday it looks like you had :) V envious of your Lush bits, Snow Fairy is my absolute favourite smell ever!!x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely gifts! I love the decorative hearts and the HK stuff is adorable xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woe super gifts, what lucky lady you are. Glad you had a good birthday.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah looks like you had a lovely time! Happy belated birthday!
    Food looks yum!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely pressies and those chips look yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what lovely presents,

    and those chips..wow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JENGA CHIPS! You lucky lady, sounds like you had a very special day :) ♥ Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool stuff! Love your blog, now following ;)




    www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah looks like you had a lovely birthday! Some great gifts there!

    It's my birthday next week, hope I get flowers and breakfast in bed!

    Following you now, hope you'll stop by my blog sometime and follow me if you like it :)

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x
    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a perfect birthday!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just stumbled across your blog :) Looks like you had a lovely birthday, and some lovely gifts!!

    I am a new follower, hope you will like my blog enough to follow back :)

    http://www.pencilstitches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so glad you had an amazing birthday! You got so many wonderful things xx

    Oh and don't forget to enter my Xmas Giveaway if you haven't already :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...