Wednesday 14 December 2011

Lady Bug Says ... The Clothes Show 2011 Outfit

Evening lovelies!

Back at the beginning of December I was lucky enough to be able to take a trip to The Clothes Show in Birmingham. My lovely little Sister had very generously bought me a ticket and train tickets to get there for my Birthday. So despite, to put it politely, feeling like a bag of crap, I decided to go. I would of felt so bad if she had of wasted her money! Luckily I was going with my Mum so she was more than happy to spend a lot of time sitting in the fresh air when I got to hot and overwhelmed by the crowds! Thank you Mum!

I will do a separate post on what I bought on the day, I was pretty restrained this year! It was crazy seeing the crowds of teens who had obviously gone to a)be 'spotted' by the scouts and b) to spend all of their money on any offer going!

This is what I wore, I was so glad I opted for comfy flat boots and short sleeves, it was beyond hot in the halls!

Tights, Primark £1, Shorts, Forever 21 £15, Metallic knit jumper, Primark £5

Ring, Primark £2

Suede flat boots, Primark £12

Outfit total £35

These boots are the comfiest boots I have EVER owned! Now I just need to get some suede protection spray so I can wear them in the ever lovely British rain!

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit Vicky! I just bought some similar shorts tonight actually, planning to wear them over the weekend!
    I've never been to the clothes show, part of me would love to go but I know what I'm like with crowded places!

    xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it get hot at the Clothes Show? As I was driven to the train station and picked up afterwards I only wore a dress and even then I was a bit limp after a few hours. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you wore, those red shorts are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love these shorts! they're so nice.

    also, i just wanted to say that i came across your blog today and i think it's really nice! i've had a good read through and i'm definitely going to be keeping up with your posts in the future!

    helen @ thelovecatsINC

    http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...