Saturday 24 July 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Blueberry Muffins :)

Afternoon Ladies!
Now I don't know about you, but any sweet cakey item that can also be eaten at breakfast is good with me! So let me introduce you to my favourite breakfast treat(well apart from the Mr's pancakes) the Blueberry Muffin!

Here is the recipe I use to make 12 muffins

Ingredients

85g butter, melted then cooled

280g plain flour

1 tbsp baking powder

Pinch of salt

115g soft light brown sugar

150g blueberries

2 eggs

250ml milk

1tsp vanilla extract

Method

1- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 4.

2- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Stir in sugar and blueberries.

3- Place eggs into separate bowl and beat, then beat in milk, butter and vanilla extract.

4- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and and the liquid ingredients. Stir until combined, do not over mix.

5- Spoon mix into muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm to touch.

13 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm, yummy! Thanks for sharing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look delicious! I love blueberries. Very very tempting to make x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this looks so yummy! Cake for breakfast is always a good idea in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmm, these sound delicious! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummmmmmm!!
    So trying these. Might add a bit of white choc to make them extra unhealthy! :)

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  6. mm is looks so delicious!
    nice blog

    check also mine and become a followr :)
    xx
    wwwmydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be baking some of these tomorro :)
    thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for dropping comments on my blog...

    here is another visit to my lovely blogger vicky's blog...

    dropping comments..

    following you..

    hope you follow if u r still not following my blog means..

    what more..enjoy bloging...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nom nom nom. If only I had a good hand with muffins - mine are always an epic failure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh these look so yummy! I love anything with blueberries in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so delicious. I'm not very domesticated but might try out this recipe. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh those look delish!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey - thanks for the comment :)
    I'm so excited to start on Monday!
    These looks delicious, thanks for the recipe! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...