Thursday 27 October 2011

Lady Bug Says ... Leather & Grey

Evening Lovelies!

Hope you have all had a fab week. It was my birthday on Tuesday so I have had a few days off work and spent time with friends, family and the Mr :) Was lovely to just have a break from work/the internet/housework and spend quality time with loved ones! The Mr even treated me to flowers and breakfast in bed! Spoilt girl :) I don't know if anyone is interested in seeing what I got for my birthday? I personally like reading those kind of posts but I don't want to come across as though I'm showing off or anything!

Anyway, onto the outfit! I bought this leather skirt at the end of last winter but it has taken until now to a) get the musty smell out of it and b) actually wear it! So glad its finally getting an airing as it is the perfect a-line shape, fits like a glove and has quirky detailing like the hand cut hem. Oh and did I mention it's vintage and only cost £4.50!


Tights, Primark £1, Leather skirt, Vintage via charity shop £4.50, Knitted jumper with elbow detailing, H&M £15
Models Own 'Jade Green' with 'Juicy Jules' on the ring fingers :)

Suede buckle detail boots, Primark £12

Outfit total - £ 32.50


I found out today that I have been shortlisted in the Sarenza blogging competition :) I would really appreciate it if you could possibly take a few minutes to read my review entry and if you like it tweet the following:

'My vote for the @SarenzaUK comp goes to Lady Bug Says #SarenzaUKstyle'

The winner gets £800 worth of shoes (Eeeeeee!) and 1 of their voters also receives £800 worth of shoes!

I'm off to iron my pink dress in preparation for Breast Cancer Campaign's 'Wear It Pink' day tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, the leather skirt is beautiful & an absolute steal! Would love to see what you got for your birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that skirt is such a bargain- I'm so jealous!

    Please feel free to show what you got for your birthday, I know that I'd love to see :-)

    Nat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belated Birthday wishes!

    Love your outfit x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't think you were showing off at all if you wanted to show us what you got for your birthday :)

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...