Sunday 8 April 2012

Lady Bug Says ... Next Store Opening

Evening lovelies!

Hope you are all enjoying the long weekend :)

Today I wanted to tell you all about the sneak peek I got at a new Next store this week. I was kindly invited by their PR department to have a little look around the store before it opened for business. I have never been to anything like this before but found it really interesting, who doesn't love a sneaky look! It was lovely to see the store all neat and tidy before the public got their hands on it, the store is beautifully designed and completely glass fronted, meaning even on the gloomiest of days it seemed bright and airy inside.

The layout of the store was logical and they displayed their stand out prints and pieces beautifully. I also feel I need their shoe room in my house!

I want all of the items in the top left photograph, coral is quickly becoming my favourite colour of the moment. I was beyond impressed with their home section, a great mix of classic pieces, my much beloved vintage inspired and brilliant summer brights! I purchased the white zip detail top photographed bottom left, I can see it being a great office, to weekend, to night out piece. I also had to get a snap of one of the lovely staffs outfits, those print trousers look fab on her!

This is the outfit I wore for the opening, sorry of the poor quality photo, I was trying to get a quick snap when the staff weren't looking!
Flatforms, H&M £20, Tights, Primark £1, Dress, QED Clothing via TK Maxx £17, Pink Belt, Primark £1, Blazer, H&M Kids £8, Bag, H&M £10
Outfit total - £57

On the day I was kindly gifted their Olympic & Paralympic scarves which I will be incorporating into an outfit post very soon.

Big thank you to Next for a great morning and to Matt from their PR Department for inviting me and showing me around their new store!

3 comments:

  1. Great post :) Love the outfit, you are so luck to have gone before the opening :) I hope you will follow my blog :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress so much, I've always dreamed of having a store all to myself and trying everything on. Sounds like a great experience xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos. You look gorgeous, I'm jealous of your legs! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...