Thursday 15 March 2012

Lady Bug Says ... Pastel Perfection


Evening lovelies.

Hope you have all had a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend, I know I am! I've got my fingers crossed for more sunshine like there was on Sunday(when this photo was taken).

Just an outfit post from me today before I make a start on tonight's dinner (haddock risotto, YUM!) and an evening of catching up on everyone's blog posts :)

Nude bow detail heels, Primark £10 , Lemon pleated skirt, Vintage £3, Peach shirt, TU at Sainsburys £4, Mint knitted jumper, Mango via charity shop £2, Belt, Primark £1, Gold necklace, Monsoon £1

Outfit total - £21

This outfit post is also my entry to the Ethical Outfit Competition, head over towww.ethicalfashionblog.com to find out more details on how to enter!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that skirt, if you ever find anything similar, let me know! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit, the skirt is a great colour.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks such a lovely outfit, perfect for Spring.
    Hope you enjoyed your risotto, it's one of my fave meals, literally stuff my face with it till I can't move. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skirt is stunning, lovely outfit :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...