Sunday 17 October 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Weekend Vintage Finds

Afternoon Lovelies!
Two posts from me today! That has to be some kind of miracle!
Yesterday I went to the little village near my house to go and have a rummage around the charity shops and the Saturday market. I only got one thing for myself(a vintage shift dress pattern) I could of bought so much more, but when charity shops want £20 for a bag or £30 for a Monsoon dress it's just not going to happen! The few other items I got are reluctantly being sold on Ebay.
So if you fancy any of the items below just click on the images to go to the Ebay page.
Vintage Richard Shops evening dress. I am gutted that I don't have the occasion to wear this dress too! The cape style sleeves are amazing!


Vintage satchel bag! Love this, but also need money for Christmas so it has to go!




Vintage Christian Dior Knee High Sheer Stockings/Socks

15 comments:

  1. Ooh that cape dress is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, but know what you mean about not having an occasion to wear it. Great find though xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally have that same dress in white! It belonged to my parents next door neighbour :) I tried it on last night, it really is amazing, but alas, I too have nowhere to wear such an amazing dress!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you found some great things! I can just see Vix rocking that evening dress.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alex, when I saw the dress I immediately thought that Vix would be able to pull it off so well!

    Katie, in white it wuld make an amazing wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds. I thought Vix too for the dress. I love the satchel and if I wasn't totally skint I'd be over to eye it up. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore that dress! I'd so wear that. I'm watching it as we speak. I've never found a small one before. I lived in those Diors back in the 1980's worn underneath fishnets. Surprisingly they were relatively inexpensive so even sixth formers like me could buy them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. In the charity shop they had it labelled as a size 16, couldn't believe it when it pretty much fitted me. If it was what and I didn't have a weird high neckline phobia I would be keeping it for my future wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a gorgeous dress! Find an occasion! Make an occasion, just to wear it! Haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That satchel is amazing, shame it has to go!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm quite tempted by that satchel!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on finding such lovely things. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh Vicky, great items, I know how you feel - like parting with your dear old good friends.. But you can at least know that someone who possibly reads your blog will get them, and that's how you'll know they are in good hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. The colour of that dress is super cute!

    check out my blog and bare escentuals giveaway!
    www.pinkfairybun.com

    Thanks!xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...