Friday 5 March 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Dressed Down Friday


Have has a hectic few days so am very late posting what I wore on Friday!
In my perfect world, every Friday would be a dressed down day. Being casual every so often can't be a bad thing? Can it?
So on Friday I wore -


Skinny jeans, Primark £8, Grey loose top, Primark £6, Checked shirt, Primark £8, Grey suede boots, Primark £12, Chain necklace, Primark £3, Earrings, Accessorize, Gift.

Outfit total - £37

I promise I do not have shares in Primark! Lol.

I found these star earrings amongst several boxes of jewellery I have still not unpacked since moving house in November.

2 comments:

  1. those star earrings are so cute. I used to love dress down days when I worked, although to be honest we all pushed the boundaries in terms of smart business wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. those earrings are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...