Friday 12 March 2010

Lady Bug Says ... I'm Back!

Recently I have been a bit of an absent blogger, I really do apologise! But I am back :)
So now I have a lot of outfit updates as I have been taking photos all this week!

Monday


Turquoise tights, Tesco £2, Leather boots, New Look £30, Black long sleeved top, Primark £4, Sheer dress, Primark £8, Black cardigan, Primark £10, Necklace, Elsie Belle, Giveaway win, Plaited belt, Primark £2

Outfit Total - £56


Tuesday

Leather boots, New Look £30, Black leggings, H&M £7, Leopard print tshirt, H&M £7, Red cardigan, Primark £10, Belt, Charity Shop £1, Vintage necklace, Ebay £10

Outfit total - £65

Wednesday

Vintage suede boots, Thrifted from Mum, Grey pinstripe tights, Primark £2, Black vest top, H&M £3, Blue shirt dress, Primark £8, Grey cardigan, H&M £15, Necklace, Primark £3

Outfit total - £31

Thursday

Grey knitted boots, Primark £8, Grey ribbed tights, Primark £2, Black jersey skirt, H&M £3, Black long sleeved top, Primark £4, Checked shirt, Primark £6, Red knitted waist coat, Primark £5, Necklace, ? £5
Outfit Total - £33


Friday

Grey boots, Primark £10, Black leggings, H&M £7, Skirt, H&M £10, Blue long sleeved top, Primark £4, Grey knitted top, Primark £6, Necklace, Gift

Outfit Total - £37

All caught up now!

7 comments:

  1. What lovely outfits, it's good to see you back too.
    You are a master of the belted cardi!
    VICKI XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to have you back, I've missed your outfits. I really like that dress in the first pic and the skirt in the last pic is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many outfits to comment on but they all look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to see you back. Lovely outfits. The necklace in the 1st outfit is especially pretty. I have left you an award on my blog... check it out. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! Hope you're well.
    Loving monday's outfit the most (but they are all lovely).
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfits, I'm especially loving Monday and Friday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely series of outfits! Glad you're back in the land of blogging. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...