Saturday 17 April 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Twice In One Week!

Yep, bare legs again! I am making the most of the sun shining, lets face it, in England it could disappear any day soon!


I wore my new favourite dress!



Floral dress, Primark £5, Grey cardigan, H&M £15, Sandals, Tesco £5, Belt, Primark £1

Outfit total - £26

Whilst doing the exciting task of food shopping I stumbled across the new edition of 'Company High Street Edit'. It's fab! Here are a few photos of some of my favourite pages.













































































Has anyone else picked up a copy?

8 comments:

  1. Lovely dress. Back to being rainy and windy in Glasgow. Getting the winter coat and boots out again. *sobs* x
    http://equatorlive.com/weshop/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby outfit, you look great!

    May
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! So springy and fab. I loved Company's High Street Edit too - shame it's not out again 'til Sept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely in that dress. Why didn't I see that one???
    I try not to buy magazines nowdays as I never get time to read them, one of the things I do miss about work was reading one in my lunch break, now it's lunch break?? What lunch break?
    Vicki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that dress, and have been wondering if that Company mag is worth picking up. Looks like it is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the dress and the belt. cute combo!!
    i m loving all the floral prints. super cute

    ilike your blog

    check mine out if you have time

    <3

    www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh lovely outfit and oh I haven't read company mag before :)♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have that h&m dress i completely forgot about it! lol xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...