Sunday 7 August 2011

Lady Bug Says ... Dainty Prints

Evening Lovelies!

Hope you have all had a lovely weekend! The Mr & I have been trying to make the most of the little bursts of sunshine inbetween the torrential rain! It has meant that we got a lot of boring 'housey' tasks done that we have been putting off! Defrosting the freezer is a very dull task!

Last night we went over to our friends house for a green Thai curry and some ciders :)

I wore


Beige wedges, Matalan £18, Burgundy skinny trousers, Next £12, Floral top, Tesco £4




This was a little top that I picked up on one of my little 'Pop to Tesco for a pint of milk and come back with a load of clothes' trips. In my defense they were items that I liked at full price and got for half price in the sale :) Much more interesting that than dairy aisle! I was sold on the dainty floral print and the cute peter pan collar.

Coral ring, Matalan £5 & Turquoise ring, Primark £2



Nails done with ELF 'Mango Madness' & Barry M Nail Effects on the tips :)

15 comments:

  1. I love floral prints and I think the burgunday colour works really well with the dainty print x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty is this outfit, I LOVE IT! The colour of the jeans & the top is just gorgeous. Love the little bit of crackle on your nails too, looks really effective
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty outfit. Really like the colour of the jeans. I totally understand why you fell of the pretty top. The collar is so cute.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your jeans!
    Also I really like how you've used the crackle just on the tips of your nails, I'd never have thought of that but it looks amazing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! and those wedges make your legs look extra long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! If only I could do that in our local Tesco - the clothing selection is terrible! That's a super cute little top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those jeans are gorgeous, such a lovely fit on you. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the outfit, the trousers go so well with your top. Very pretty. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey lady! Long time no chat. I love your outfit here, those pants look insane on your cute figure- fit and curvy, love, love, love! I have never mastered a bun like that but they're always so cute on everyone else.

    ReplyDelete
  10. love love love your nails! I wish I knew how to do black tips!

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's such a pretty top!! Peter Pan collars look so great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is s pretty and girly, love it.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those trousers are AMAZING!

    Leia

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...