Wednesday 25 January 2012

Lady Bug Says ... My Sarenza Favourite



The answer to all the above would be a big YES!

The lovely people over at Sarenza recently announced that a spot on their much coveted ambassadors programme had become available and they would like interested fashion bloggers to apply to fill the space!

Of course being slightly shoe obsessed I couldn't miss out on such a great opportunity so here goes with my review of one of my favourite pairs of shoes (many made the not so short shortlist!) from the Sarenza website.

I've made a fairly practical choice, but I guess I'm a fairly practical person! If I'm going to have a lovely pair of shoes I like to be able to vaguely walk in them!

Hence why I love wedges! The perfect combination of comfort and that extra bit of height (lord knows I need it!) wins me over every time. Largely because anything over a 3inch heel leaves me doing a damn good Bambi on ice impression!

These camel lace up booties are pretty much wedge perfection and you know they will earn their keep! Simple enough to wear to work with your trusty skinny jeans and blazer, dressed up with a pretty dress for the evening and not going to kill your feet wandering around the shops :) Oh and the hint of leopard print is guaranteed to raise a smile and stand out from all the other booties! I'm also slightly in love with how the boots are cut, thank you for not emphasising my cankles!

I can see the gorgeous camel suede lending itself to being worn throughout the Spring and into Summer (a British summer anyway!), I like to get a fair bit of wear out of my shoes!

Off I go to buy suede protection spray and dream of camel clad feet!

1 comment:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...