I thought I would share with you a super yummy recipe today. Since changing to a wheat free diet I have been testing lots of baking recipes out to see if they are just as yummy made with wheat free substitutes.
This has to be one of my favourites, adapted from this recipe
200g Dove's Farm Plain Gluten Free Flour
1/2 teaspoon Dove's Farm Gluten Free Baking Powder
1 teaspoon Dove's Farm Gluten Free Bicarbonate of Soda
1/2 teaspoon Salt
3 Large Mashed Bananas
150g Caster Sugar
75g Melted Butter
75g Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray with 12 muffin cases
2. Sift together flour, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and salt
3. Combine bananas, egg, sugar and melted butter in a bowl. Add the sieved dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
4. Mix in the chocolate chunks
5. Spoon into the muffin cases and bake for 25-30 mins or until golden.
They are my favourite breakfast treat at the moment :)