Wednesday 11 July 2012

Lady Bug Says ... Holiday Outfit #1

Evening :)

I have just got back from a pretty rainy trip to France, was nice to have a break from work but I was hoping for some nicer weather!

I did manage to employee my sister as my outfit photographer so I have some outfit posts to share with you all.

This is my outfit for the first evening, going to eat at a little restaurant in the woods.


Studded gladiator sandals, Next £6, Khaki trousers, TU at Sainsburys, a gift from my Mum, Layered top, H&M £3, Black blazer, H&M Kids £8, Necklace, Accessorize £1, Rings Primark £2 and Matalan £5

Outfit total - £25

5 comments:

  1. sorry you had rubbish rain! you look tres chic! :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those trousers, I never think of Sainsburys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace! And I've had some lovely clothes from Sainsburys recently. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous top, and love the trousers. Sainsburys are great for buys like that.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look!love the pants!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...