Wednesday 18 July 2012

Lady Bug Says ... Holiday Outfit #4

Evening :)

This has to be my favourite outfit from my little break away, mainly because I finally got to wear my bargain charity shop dress but also because I almost look like I have a tan. Sadly it is all courtesy of Ambre Solaire and not from actually catching many rays!


I picked this dress up for a bargain price of £3 in one of my favourite charity shops. The label reads 'Etincelle - Made in Paris' so it was a perfect dress for a meal on our last night. I was drawn to the flattering shape and the quirky cut out detail, it kind of reminds me a little of the Topshop cut out dress that was doing the rounds a dew months ago.

I picked up these flatform sandals from the teen section in New Look after seeing them on Katie's blog - Caught Up In Cake and realising they were the perfect 'everyday' heels I had been on the hunt for. Let's hope the weather here gets a bit better so I get some more wear out of them!


Flatform sandals, New Look £12
White cut out dress, Etincelle via Charity shop £3
Gold cuff necklace, New Look £3
Turquoise ring, Primark £2

Outfit total £20

6 comments:

  1. Not that you don't usually, cos you TOTALLY DO, but you look so amazingly pretty in the second photo. What a babe! Gorgeous dress too, just what I've been looking for damn it being from a charity shop!

    Xxx Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely lovely, that dress was a great find! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely look, that dress is a perfect bargain!! Looks great on you.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dress looks like it was made for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beauitful do you look here! Looks amazing :) The dress is stunning and your hair is lovely BABE X

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is gorgeous.. a topsham charity shop number? you look really lovely x i probably shoud have done some post like this when i went away! where did you go? looks really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...