Tuesday 7 August 2012

Lady Bug Says ... Olympic Nails

Evening lovelies.

After seeing all the patriotic nail art being sported at the Olympics, I thought I would create my own. A little bit of red, white and blue & bronze, silver and gold :)


I have become a little obsessed with graduated dots and thought the Olympic colours would work well. 


To create this I used the following:
Eyeko Petit Polish for the base colour.
Nails Inc 'Victoria & Albert', ELF 'White' and MUA 'Shade 9' on my middle fingers.
All About Face 'Fudge', Models Own 'Juicy Jules' and Models Own 'Champagne' on my thumbs and little fingers. I used filed down cocktail sticks to create the dots.
I finished off the tips on the remaining fingers with Juciy Jules, damn that polish is sparkly!
The cotton wool pad, cotton buds and nail polish remover came in handy for cleaning up inevitable messes!

Have you been getting into the Olympic spirit?



































1 comment:

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...