Saturday 16 October 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Post It On!

Afternoon Ladies! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. Mine has consisted of wardrobe sorting a vintage shopping(but more of that tomorrow!)
A little while ago I was contacted by Clothing at Tesco about taking part in 'Post It On' to celebrate their A/W10 collection release. I was given the opportunity to pick an item from the collection and also pick a fellow blogger to receive an item! Well of course I wanted to spread the A/W happiness!
I chose the F&F Faux feather fur cropped jacket and am so glad I did seeing as the weather has got so much colder recently!
I took it on it's first outing to the shops today, here is what I wore

Jeans, Primark £8, Tshirt, Gap via charity shop £1, Necklace, vintage via Ebay £15, Fur Coat, Courtesy of Clothing at Tesco
Outfit total £36
Tonight I am off out for a family birthday meal(so hoping to be back in time for X Factor!) I am planning on wearing the coat again, I think I may be in love!

Tights, Primark £1, Body con skirt, H&M £3, Lace dress worn as top, Rare via blog giveaway win, Necklace, Matalan £3, Fur Coat, Courtesy of Clothing at Tesco

Outfit total - £20

After lusting over khaki nail varnish for a while I was surprised when I found a bottle lurking in an unpacked box(I moved into my house nearly a year ago and still haven't fully unpacked :S). I also seem to of become completely obsessed with matte nails!

I have never owned a fur coat before, and really love how it can be dressed up and down and layered for a cozy winter look!

The lovely blogger I am choosing to 'Post It On' to is Laura from A Daisy Chain Dream. Looking forward to seeing what you pick Laura!

8 comments:

  1. Aw dude(ette)
    you just totally made my day! This coat is amazinggggggg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at a remarkably similiar jacket in New Look's window yesterday, you are a lucky girl. Enjoy your evening. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with my faux fur coat too, I love wearing it with such a variety of different items.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choice! Love the first outfit. Casual with a hint of glam. Those boots look fantastic, would never have guessed Primark as they look higher brand than that. Hope you have/had a lovely dinner.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute :) love the Primark boots & loveeee the primark ring, but my fingers are too fat for it to fit :( xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look utterly gorgeous in both outfits! The coat is tremendous - lucky Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lucky you! Good ole Tesco, love some of the stuff they have.

    Those boots are great.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous coat - great choice. xx
    http://www.weshopthereforeweare.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...