Wednesday 27 October 2010

Lady Bug Says ... My 1st Konad Attempt!

Evening lovelies!
Just a quick post tonight whilst dinner is cooking! I have jumped on the Konad bandwagon, I received a starter kit with the M3 plate and also the much loved M57 plate :)
This is my first attempt, which considering how crap my hand eye co-ordination is hasn't gone too bad!

I used Rimmel Wear Maxx in 397 Electric as the base and the white Konad stamping polish. It smudged a little putting the topcoat on but apart from that it went quite well!

I am going to a Halloween party dressed as a cat so all being well I will be trying the leopard stamp at the weekend!

10 comments:

  1. hey love your blog, where did you get your set? I have seen them on ebay but i havent seen them in the shops. The ones i have seen on ebay come from china so am nt sure if they are real or not and they dont include the stencles

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These will be great for your party. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks brilliant - my first attempt was awful! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Look forward to seeing the leopard print nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look great! Not to in your face, and the blue is perfect for the night sky.
    Can't wait to see the leopard print nails.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i like this, how had i not heard of them!?

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow well done , it looks great. x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...