Monday 25 January 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Man Up!

Well after my planned outfit being rained off on Friday I was delighted to see no sign of rain this morning! So the planned 'nice day' outfit got an airing.
I really fancied toughening up a girly dress with these fairly chunky boots I discovered whilst unpacking(I had in fact completely forgotten I owned them!) I also wore a leather jacket for when out and about to complete the look. I have now discovered that these boots are definitely for days when I am sat down rather than walking around, after an hours walking around the supermarkets doing the food shop my feet now hurt just a little!

I wore
Black tights, Primark £2, White sundress, Primark £7, Long sleeved polka dot top, Primark £3, Grey cardigan, H&M £7, Pink scarf, Camden Market £1, Grey boots, Primark £12

Outfit Total - £32





The white sundress was a summer favourite so am happy to be giving it a winter airing!
Did anyone see the frocks from the SAG awards? What was your favourite?

My favourite dress has to be Lea Michele's from Glee (my new guilty pleasure TV show!) Catherine Malandrino dress. I can't find anything about it I don't like! The amazing colour, the ruffled shoulders, the simple waist detailing! The only thing that spoils the look for me is the clumpy shoes that are poking out from under the dress.

www.media.nj.com

5 comments:

  1. Love that Broderie-Anglaise dress with the chunky boots - really egdy look.
    That ruffled dress is stunning, too.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet look, so glad it didn't rain so you could share it with us!

    You find some great things in Primark.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your boots are fabulous! I love love LOVE them! Great way to pair them with this look, it's adorable.


    ♡,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...