Thursday 3 May 2012

Lady Bug Says ... Montagne Jeunesse Skin Heroes Break-Out Mask

Afternoon lovelies

I was recently sent some of the new Skin Heroes face masks from Montagne Jeunesse. My skin is certainly in need of rescuing so these couldn't have popped through my door at a better time!

I decided to give the break-out mask a go first, It is one of my favourite kinds of masks, full coverage that really feels like it is doing some good! As soon as I opened the sachet the tea tree scent was strong but pleasant and the mask was cooling and relaxing on the skin.


 Token face mask shot, is is possible to look good in a face mask?!


I left the mask on for 20 mins then rinsed off with warm water. The new range of masks come with a moisturiser for using afterwards, I found this a little greasy to begin with, but after a few minutes it sunk into my skin nicely. I don't know if this has helped with my break-outs but it left my skin feeling soft and clean, which is always good in my books!

Montagne Jeunesse Skin Heroes masks are available to buy in Asda and all of their products are suitable for vegetarians and we always look to use natural ingredients. You can view their great range of skin care products on their website.

2 comments:

  1. Hehe, love the pic of you in the mask.
    I love these sachets, so handy to keep in your beauty drawer for a pamper.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Montagne Jeunesse masks! They always seem to be on offer in superdrug so they are nice to pick up as a little treat. The rose one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...