Wednesday 2 May 2012

Lady Bug Says ... 31 Day Fashion Blogger Challenge - Day 2

Evening lovelies!

2 posts in a day, miracles do happen!

Day 2 - You Have The Most ...
Dresses!

This is a small selection of my favourites :)

Maxi's

Striped Maxi, Primark £11, Graphic Floral Maxi, Apricot £10, Ditzy Floral Print, Next £10, Coral Print Dress, H&M via Ebay £13, Purple Striped, H&M £8, Basic Back Maxi, Charity Shop £1, Brown Halterneck Maxi, TK Maxx £5, Sheer Leopard Print Maxi, H&M £10


Scarf Print Dress, Next £5, Linen Peacock Print Dress, Zara via Charity Shop £7, Pastel Aztec Dress, Ebay £6, Striped Dress, H&M £5, Hummingbird Print Dress, Primark £10, Silk Paisley Dress, Zara via Charity Shop £7


Black Shift Dress, Vintage New Look via my Mum, Camel Skater Dress, c/o Select, Rust Ruffle Dress, Oh My Love via Ebay £2, White Sheer Drop Waist Dress, Next £15, Navy Sequin Peter Pan Collar Dress, c/o George at Asda, Neon Pink Dress, H&M via Ebay £2.50, White Dress, F&F at Tesco £4, Little Black Dress, Primark £10


Yellow Sheer Floral Dress, Electro Honey at Cult £8, Ditzy Floral Dress, Matalan £15, Black Floral Dress, Matalan £20, Pastel Floral Dress, Vintage via my Mum, Khaki & Navy Dress, French Connection via Charity Shop £8, Vintage Fabric Dress, made by me :) Pale Blue Floral Dress, Pussycat London via New Look £25

I think I need to start wearing these all more often!!

5 comments:

  1. That's a good frock haul - I especially like the maxis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good god that's a lot of dresses! You're giving me wardrobe envy! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your haul of maxis (and your enviable walk-in wardrobe in the last post! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many gorgeous dresses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress collection, you should definitely wear them more !
    I'm doing the challenge as well, but some of the headings are going to be a bit tricky I think!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...