Wednesday 2 May 2012

Lady Bug Says ... 31 Day Fashion Blogger Challenge - Day 1

Hello :)

Having heard on the Twitter grapevine about the 31 Day Fashion Blogger Challenge that Selina over at Flying Saucer has organised, I thought there was no better way to get me back on top of my blogging game!

As always with me I am a little late to join the party, but better late than never!

So Day 1 - Your Wardrobe


This is probably the favourite area of my house (and it's main selling point!). I share it, granted not very equally with the Mr!


I had a major wardrobe clear out a little while ago so it is fairly organised at the moment!


Only thing I wish I had was long hanging space, I currently hang maxi dresses on the back of my bedroom door!

Looking forward to having a peek into other peoples wardrobes!

6 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I had such a large storage space! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have major wardrobe envy right now. You can see your shoes...and no floordrobe in sight (I think you can probably guess what my wardrobe is like from those comments) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It hasn't always been like this - http://lady-bug-says.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/lady-bug-says-want-to-know-secret.html - hopefully I can keep it tidy!

      Delete
  3. Nice! One day maybe...wish list would be a dressing room/walk in closet, library and office/craft room. Sadly I have children who insist on being housed...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Major closet/wardorbe envy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I, like Alice have huge wardrobe envy. I looks fab.

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...