Saturday 5 May 2012

Lady Bug Says ... 31 Day Fashion Blogger Challenge - Day 5

Day 5 - Your best bargain.

This was a tough one, as my wardrobe is largely filled with bargains! I am one of those people who would much rather be able to say 'that was only £2' than 'oh yeah I spent £50 on that'. I think it was a concept inherited from my Mum, to always be on the look out for a bargain and make your money go that bit further!

After having a look through my wardrobe I decided that this dress is probably my best bargain, as long as we are not basing it on cost per wear, as it has shamefully only had one outing. But seeing as I am making a concious effort to dress a bit smarter at work I am sure it will be making more appearances!


I bought this dress a few while ago in a charity shop, as soon as I walked through the door and saw it I made a beeline for it before someone else could grab it. The colours, print and style grabbed my attention immediately. What makes it a bargain? Well a few things, the perfect condition, the French Connection label and the store tags still in tact to name a few! Combine this with the charity shop price tag of £8 I consider this to be a pretty good buy!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, it's lovely! Great choice! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great find! I've never had much luck in charity shops with dresses (or shoes).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a great buy and such a lovely dress. You can pick up some great buys in charity shops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love French Connection dresses so much, a very good choice xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! So chic, and what a bargain

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...