Tuesday 22 May 2012

Lady Bug Says ... 31 Day Fashion Blogger Challenge Days 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22!

Evening all, a bit of a long post for you all tonight as I am so far behind with the May challenge!

What with friends getting married and moving abroad, work being crazy busy and my camera being very temperamental (and then dying!) I got a little sidetracked. But tonight I am going to catch up!

Day 15 - Nail art/your favourite polish and your nail varnish collection 




If you have read my blog for a while, you will know I am a bit of a nail art fan! I was even lucky enough to be featured on the company magazine website in a little nail art feature thanks to the lovely Gem Fatale!

And here is my modest nail polish collection!






Day 16 - A customised item

Now I wanted to show you all the cut out shoulder shirt I recently customised, but my aforementioned broken camera had other ideas!

So I thought I would so you a simple customisation, shortening a charity shop find skirt :) 






Day 17 - Something you wear when it's sunny





When the sun starts shining the pretty floral print shorts come out to play!

Day 18 - Your brightest lipstick




I am more of a 'your lips but better' kind of girl, but these are my 2 brightest.

ELF - Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude & LOOK - Double Lip Hit in Citrus


Day 19 - An article of clothing/jewellery that instantly makes you feel great





Despite having a fairly out of proportion waist and hips (my mum calls them child bearing!) and generally not liking body con/overly clingy dresses there is something about this H&M knitted midi dress that makes me love it! 

Day 20 - Shoes you love but hardly wear



I love these Matalan shoes, but they are strictly reserved for sitting down occasions as I turn into bambi on ice when I wear them! 

Day 21 - Something that is your favourite brand



I don't think I have a favourite brand, but I do love a bit of H&M, which is where this leather skirt and yellow dress came from, as does a large proportion of my wardrobe!

Day 22 - A piece of clothing or jewellery that was a gift


 My Mum and Sister bought me this Swarovski ring for my 21st birthday and it is most definatley the most precious piece of jewellery I own!



6 comments:

  1. love all your nail art, I am so envious as I cannot keep a steady hand for love nor money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoses nail designs are amazing. I just don't have the patience.

    Living your leather skirt and trust me, you most defiantly don't have huge hips. The dress looks fab on you.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will forever envy your amazing nails! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely catch up! That ring you got for your 21st is gorgeous.
    And having seen your nails irl, I can agree nail art is fab.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great round up of outfit. The pink skirt is so pretty. Love it on you, especially shortened.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...