Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Lady Bug Says ... 31 Day Fashion Blogger Challenge Days 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21 & 22!

Evening all, a bit of a long post for you all tonight as I am so far behind with the May challenge!

What with friends getting married and moving abroad, work being crazy busy and my camera being very temperamental (and then dying!) I got a little sidetracked. But tonight I am going to catch up!

Day 15 - Nail art/your favourite polish and your nail varnish collection 




If you have read my blog for a while, you will know I am a bit of a nail art fan! I was even lucky enough to be featured on the company magazine website in a little nail art feature thanks to the lovely Gem Fatale!

And here is my modest nail polish collection!






Day 16 - A customised item

Now I wanted to show you all the cut out shoulder shirt I recently customised, but my aforementioned broken camera had other ideas!

So I thought I would so you a simple customisation, shortening a charity shop find skirt :) 






Day 17 - Something you wear when it's sunny





When the sun starts shining the pretty floral print shorts come out to play!

Day 18 - Your brightest lipstick




I am more of a 'your lips but better' kind of girl, but these are my 2 brightest.

ELF - Mineral Lipstick in Nicely Nude & LOOK - Double Lip Hit in Citrus


Day 19 - An article of clothing/jewellery that instantly makes you feel great





Despite having a fairly out of proportion waist and hips (my mum calls them child bearing!) and generally not liking body con/overly clingy dresses there is something about this H&M knitted midi dress that makes me love it! 

Day 20 - Shoes you love but hardly wear



I love these Matalan shoes, but they are strictly reserved for sitting down occasions as I turn into bambi on ice when I wear them! 

Day 21 - Something that is your favourite brand



I don't think I have a favourite brand, but I do love a bit of H&M, which is where this leather skirt and yellow dress came from, as does a large proportion of my wardrobe!

Day 22 - A piece of clothing or jewellery that was a gift


 My Mum and Sister bought me this Swarovski ring for my 21st birthday and it is most definatley the most precious piece of jewellery I own!



7 comments:

  1. love all your nail art, I am so envious as I cannot keep a steady hand for love nor money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thoses nail designs are amazing. I just don't have the patience.

    Living your leather skirt and trust me, you most defiantly don't have huge hips. The dress looks fab on you.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will forever envy your amazing nails! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely catch up! That ring you got for your 21st is gorgeous.
    And having seen your nails irl, I can agree nail art is fab.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetie u are so sweet! Can we follow each other? Kisses from Romania!

    FashionSpot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great round up of outfit. The pink skirt is so pretty. Love it on you, especially shortened.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...