Thursday 11 February 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Holiday Reminiscing

Despite February being a very short month this year, it doesn't half seem to be dragging on! When its cold outside I find myself thinking of holidays past and future.
So seeing as my outfit today was not at all blog worthy(I stayed home all day and did housework etc) and I didn't wear any shoes apart from slippers, I thought I would share some old holiday snaps with you all.
Paris, Visiting Notre Dame, February 2008


Paris, Meeting My Favourite Character At Disneyland, February 2008


Zante, On An Off Road Tour, July 2008


Ireland, Kilkenny Castle, February 2009

Gambia, With The Lovely Fruit Ladies, March 2009


Gambia, Fishing With My Sisters, March 2009


France , My Favourite Village, Aubeterre, July 2009
Do you find yourself longing for warmer climates? Where is your favourite holiday destination?
Finally, I send my condolences to the family & friends of Alexander McQueen. The fashion world has lost a shining star today.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures - you look so happy and carefree in them. And how much do I want a Sully hug now?!

    Honestly, I don't long for warmth. I'm not a sunworshipper in the slightest as I burn really easily. The English climate suits me quite nicely and I'm looking forward to my Easter week away in the Borders and Northumberland when we'll be doing plenty of walking and poking round castles.

    Favorite holiday destination? I don't think I've been there yet! Abroad - I went to Bruges last year and fell in love with the place, ditto Florence and Pisa the year before. In the UK - hard to beat Hay-on-Wye, a whole town full of bookshops! I'm in heaven when I'm there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. right now....i just wish it were summer. i need the sun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely pictures! Notre Dame, so beautiful, reminds me that I haven't been to Paris in ages!
    You look beautiful in all the photos and what pretty sisters, too.
    My favourite place? Goes without saying really - India, the people, the culture, the food, architecture, colours, craziness, sunshine.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to confess to being a sun worshipper, hubby hates it so we have really bad time choosing holiday destinations!

    My favourite place is Barcelona and I intend to retire there. Hubby is ok with that as it it is such a great city anyway and I said he can have a season ticket to the Nou Camp.

    This time last year I was in Miami and Mexico, but we are taking the children to Disneyland Paris next month. I think that's it on the holiday front at the moment although hubby and I are planning a trip to Vegas next year to renew our vows.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been to so many places, I rarely go on holiday and if I do, it is within England haha.
    Oh how I wish I could jet off somewhere hot and sunny right now.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm desperate for a holiday, preferably somewhere overseas. Hubby and I keep talking about going away - we haven't been on a proper holiday snce our honeytmoon 18 months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I go to Aubeterre every summer holiday we have a house about 20 mins away from there! It's a small world :) I love swimming there x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive