Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lady Bug Says ... Smarten Up!

I like to have smart days sometimes.
Today was one of those days, combined with the fact that I knew I would be meeting with some potential customers today.
So day 3 of the shoe challenge and surprise surprise another pair of shoes from Primark(Am I boring anyone yet?!)
This pair have to be at least 3 years old, so have done me quite well!


I wore them with


Brown suit trousers, Primark £10, Turquoise long sleeved top, Primark £3, Cream cropped cardigan, Primark £6, Scarf, Tesco £3, Brown patent shoes, Primark £8
Outfit Total - £30
Yes sometimes I dress like a walking talking Primark advert!

I do love this scarf :) It doesn't really count as clothes shopping if you pick things up whilst you pop out to get bread and milk does it?
Do you have a store that the majority of your clothes come from?
Last night I made raspberry and white chocolate muffins, and they are yummy :)



11 comments:

  1. Well, you know the majority of my clothing comes from Primark too! Actually, since starting my blog I've tried to mix it up a bit, I was so sick of writing Primark, Primark, Primark!

    LOOOOOOVE today's shoes! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nice baking and another fine pair of Primark shoes.

    I think the store a high proportion of my clothes come from is American Apparel. Can't be beaten for basics, skirts and dresses in all the colours of the rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  3. MMM they look delicious! And the outfits looks great, I love a good pair of smart trousers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to make muffins tomorrow. They look yummy!

    I'm a New Look girl, but mainly because that's all there is where I live and I find shopping logistically impossible at the moment.

    I love chocolate brown and turquoise together. Really suits your colouring.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those muffins look fantastic! x






    www.trustme-itsparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those trousers on you and the pumps are pretty, too!
    Good job on the baking.
    Vix
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the turquoise top with the accents of turquoise on the scarf - nice one! :)

    http://dreamingspiresandoldcartyres.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say I'm a Peacock babe, only because they STILL HAVE NOT OPENED the promised Primark in my home town :(. Good outfit and yummy looking muffins, hating my diet right now :(

    Joxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. As far as muffins go they are quite healthy! Is a no butter recipe and uses natural yoghurt and sunflower oil instead :) Plus has fruit, one of your five a day(so I keep telling myself!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Most of my clothes come from new look haha.

    I love your scarf, the pattern is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Liking the scarf - I can never get the hang of wearing the ones in that style as much as I'd love to.

    Goodness those muffins look rather delicious! My waistline is glad I can't bake ;o)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive